Monday, August 8, 2011

Day SIX

Day Six: A moment you wish you could relive.

There are a few moments, days... I could say I would love to relive. Like all those wonderful nights hanging out with my friends (: Staying up all night talking to one another. Swimming at Granny Jo's. There are a ton...

But out of everything the ONE moment I wish I could relive would definitely have to me be mine and E's trip to the beach. It was so wonderful. The weather was great, wasn't too hot, wasn't too cold (most the time lol). It was just wonderful. A time to get away from the everyday world and relax. We definitely needed that. We just had such a good time and I can't wait for our next trip.

I have tons of pictures from our Beach trip but not on my work computer so I'll have to upload those ones I get home. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment