Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brand New (:

Well... I am very very new to this, so new that this is my first time (: ever. I kept hearing Brett talk about her blog til i got curious so the past week or so I've been getting on here and reading her blogs, plus others. I found it to be very interesting. I was pretty bored tonight so I figured why not go ahead and make one myself. So here I am. Also, I kept seeing everyone doing the 30 day picture challenge and thought that was be pretty fun (honestly that could be the biggest reason I started this haha). I'm going to go ahead and get started on that now. . .

-Dee

3 comments:

  1. i hope you do better than i did bc i definitely bailed out like on day 7 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up doing all of them in one night.. I scheduled all of my posts ahead of time. Technically mine was the 1 Day Photo Challenge... I cheated :) Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha (: I was telling Ethan I got a blog!! Then like an hour later I was like Oh No.. I need to blog its day 2. Surely I'm not getting addicted already lol.. I hope I can stick with the Challenge I like doing things like that... Blogging about what is going on in my life everyday, I am not too sure I'll be good at.

    ReplyDelete